Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 69: One Step Closer!

Top: LOFT
Jean trousers: Target
Shoes: Baker's
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Maurice's

Today was a wonderful day!  We signed our adoption paperwork!  Now we are one step closer to becoming a permanent family of 5.  All we have to do now is wait for the adoption hearing to be scheduled with the court.  


I was told I needed to wear more prints.  Since I can't go out and buy any clothes, I am having re-wear some tops I have already worn for the blog.  Of course I am going to wear them all differently, but you will start seeing repeats.  Today, I wore this bright and colorful floral top with dressy jean trousers.  I LOVE these pants!!!  I purchased them at Target and they are super comfy and light.



I have had these shoes for almost 10 years!  I bought them at Baker's (do those stores still exist???).  They have been cast out to the shoe bin underneath my bed for a while now.  But, I still love these shoes and oink is always fabulous!


Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: