Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 55: Busy Building My Ark:)

Tank: Target (black and white)
Cardi: Banana Republic (purple)
Jeans: Lucky Brand, purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique
Boots: Bongo, purchased from Sears (brown)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (peacock)
Belt: Purchased from goodwill (brown with gold studs)
Watch: Philip Stein
Earrings: Gift

It has rained sooooooo much this summer that I am starting to believe lower Alabama is becoming a rain forrest.  We have had heavy rain for days now (that is why I am building an ark:).  I was out and about today car shopping.  I had to stand outside a lot today and needed to wear something that would keep my somewhat dry (while still looking cute!).  

I would've never thought I'd have to be wearing boots, jeans and long sleeves in the summer time in the deep South, but today I had to.



I was in a hurry, so I threw this outfit together very quickly.  Every piece spoke to me today and I knew that it would all look great together.  


This belt is super long!  I love to wear belts and I love to loop them in fun ways.  This is my favorite way to wear a belt.  
Tip: Next time you shop Goodwill, check out their belts.  Even if a belt is way too long for you, just loop it around like I did today.  You can check out Pinterest for lots of different ways to loop your belts!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: