Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 54: July 4th Celebration

Top: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (red and white)
Shorts: Purchased from Dillard's Outlet (navy blue)
Shoes: Old Navy (gold)
Bracelet and Earrings: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique


I tried my best to look Patriotic today, but I came across looking very nautical.  I'll let you judge for yourself:



Maybe it's the boat shoes that push this outfit way over to the nautical side;)  With as much rain as we have been having here, I feel like I will soon need a boat to get around in.  

I was able to spend the day with my very close friends; the Tucker's and the Tressler's and I made some new friends; the Jenkins' (I apologize if any of my punctuation is wrong:).  When you are in the Army, your friends become your family.  Some become closer than family sometimes.  That is the Army way and I love it!!!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: