Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 61: A Mighty, Mighty Wind

Dress: Wal-Mart (navy blue)
Tights: Target (black)
Sandals: Old Navy (black)
Jewelry: Burkes Outlet and Boutique purchase (silver)


There are two versions of today's outfit because as soon as I stepped outside today, the wind nearly blew my dress up over my head.  Since I didn't feel like fighting with the wind all day,  I did what I hate and I added leggings to my dress.  Not the most fashionable thing in the world, but I was pressed for time and didn't feel like ironing anything.   

I promise this dress is navy blue!


Can you tell by all the shadows that the sun is setting?  


I also wanted to share with you all that I had to make a clothing purchased today.  If you follow the FB page, then you already saw the picture of my favorite brown sandals.  Sadly, our new puppy decided they'd make a nice chew toy and he chewed off a lot of the decorative studs.  Now the threading is all loose and I can no longer wear them.  I went online and purchased a new pair of brown and black sandals.  

The black sandals I have on today are on their last leg.  I sprayed sunscreen on these black sandals last summer and now they are all splotchy and the soles are wearing out.   Since Target was having a buy one get one 50% off sale online (if you use your RED Card!), I jumped on the opportunity to retire these sad little sandals before they too, became chew toys.  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: