Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 67: Continuing My Coral Obsession

Top: Purchased from Goodwill (coral)
Jeans: LOFT, purchased from a friend
Shoes: Purchased from TJ Maxx (brown)
Bracelet: Purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (mint octopus with gold stretch band)
Earrings: Purchased from Altar'd State (gold, red and turquoise)

I know, I know, I get on a color kick sometimes and I just can't help myself.  Right now I am in love with coral and all shades close to coral.  This tank is a pinker coral color.  I love it because it is a total 'old lady' top.  If I were to purchased a top like it on Modcloth.com, I would spend $30-40.  I'd venture to say that I spent $2 on this top.  


I love the vintage feel of the whole outfit.  If I could, I'd wear a silk head scarf and really come off as vintage, but I can barely pull my bangs back with a bobby pin, so that isn't happening:)

Tomorrow, I promise to wear something other than coral.  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: