Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 63: Birthday Celebration

Dress: Purchased from Modcloth.com (blue and white)
Flip flops: GAP (yellow)
Earrings: Maurices (gold studs)
Bracelet: Purchased from The Dandy Lion Boutique (white)

I'm going to start off by telling you all that I am wearing this dress again tomorrow to church.  Of course I'll jazz it up a bit so I can show the versatility of the dress.  Plus, I love this dress and I want to wear it again (and again, and again).  

Tonight I went to a one year old's birthday party.  His name is Austin and he belongs to my very special friends, Tina and Steve.  


Isn't he precious!?

We were supposed to go to the pool after the party, but it being Alabama and all, it started raining...again, so no pool for us tonight:(  We still had a blast at the party and Tina and Steve did such a great job on everything!!!

This picture was taken outside after the party.  It is dark and pouring rain, so the picture didn't come out great but I still wanted to share it because I look so darn skinny:)  Sad, I know!


My face came out all weird and blurry for some reason so I just cropped it off.  This dress has sorta polka dots on it.  They aren't perfectly circular shapes, but close enough to be considered polka dots I guess.  There is also this awesome bow on the front, but you can't tell it is there:(  


Check in tomorrow to see how I make this dress go from birthday party casual, to church ready!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: