Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 71: A Little Church, A Little Grocery Shopping and A Whole Lotta Rain!

Dress: Forever 21 (teal)
Cardi: Cremieux, Purchased from Dillard's (cream with gold sequence)
Sandals: Target (camel)
Cuff: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (gold with minty octopus)
Belt: Simple Addition (camel)

This Sunday was like any other Sunday for me.  I got up and got us all ready for church.  Church was great and we headed to the grocery store afterwards in hopes of finishing all of our shopping before Arianna had her nap-time melt down.  

As we were leaving the store, the rain started...AGAIN!  It was okay, because my BGF (best German friend) Tina and her family went grocery shopping with us (they had to buy groceries as well) and helped with with the kiddos.  Of course Nate needed to pee as I was checking out so Tina ushered the two boys to the bathroom, while I finished checking out and getting the baby and groceries to the car all while the rain was pouring down.  Oy Vey!!!



I LOVE the way the teal and camel look together!!!


I really don't like selfie mirror photos, but the house was soooo dark because of the storm, that we couldn't get a descent enough shot (as you can tell by the photo below).


You can't tell by looking at the above picture, but it looked like a tornado was about to bust up through my neighborhood.  It was pretty scary for a while there!

Everyone around here is pretty sick and tired of all the rain, myself included, but I have to remind myself of the blessings from God and that we are beyond blessed to be receiving all the rain that we are when so many other parts of America are in drought. 

Happy Shopping,
Christin

Isaiah 45:8
“Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation and righteousness may bear fruit; let the earth cause them both to sprout; I the Lord have created it.





No comments: