Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 23: Out and About

Top: Target (dark blue and black)
Shorts: GAP Outlet (yellow)
Sandals: Old Navy (white)
Belt: White leather with silver studs
Bracelet: Ingrid's (fresh water pearls)

Today was a very busy running around town day!  I wanted to be comfortable and cool because it was also a very hot day.


I really like this top!  It is super thin and perfect for the Alabama heat.  I bought it years ago at Target and haven't worn it that often, but now I find myself wearing it all the time.  Moral of the story; keep everything:) Just kidding, but seriously, you never know what might end up coming back around in the style universe.  I suggest purging anything that doesn't fit or flatter your figure and keeping anything else.


I've been searching for yellow shorts for a while now and finally found them a few weeks before my no shopping challenge started, whoop whoop!  

Do you have anything in your closet that you have fallen in love with again after years in style purgatory?   Tell me about it here or on the FB page.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: