Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 37: It's My Anniversary!!!

Top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Shorts: GAP Outlet (pink)
Sandals: Merona, purchased from Target (minty teal)
Necklace: Tiffany, purchased from Tiffany
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet #1: Pandora Charm Bracelet
Bracelet#2: Tiffany, purchased from Tiffany
Earrings: Diamond loops and diamond studs


Today is my 13 year anniversary.  Since my husband currently lives in Colorado, I decided to wear as much jewelry as possible that he has given me.  I had rings on too, but my fingers are short and fat and just not blog worthy at all!!!

I normally would only wear this top with dress pants, but I'm really liking how the pink shorts make the colors in the top pop!  My lens kept fogging up today due to the recent rain storm and humidity.  Sorry if the pictures look a little blurry!



 I LOVE these shoes.  They were my last purchase before I started my one year no shopping challenge.  


My sweet little Tiffany heart locket.  I love dainty pieces of jewelry.


The diamond studs I am wearing were my Mom's.  She died and I inherited them.  I never take them off.  They mean more to me than any other piece of jewelry I have.


All the jewelry I wore today came from my husband (except the diamond studs).  The diamond loops were a push present from the birth of our second son, Nathaniel.  The rest were given to me for anniversaries or Mother's Days.  He didn't actually buy the Pandora bracelet for me, but he has given me several of the charms.  For our anniversary this year, he gave me the heart charm and the blue polka dot charm (he knows how much I LOVE polka dots!!!).  


Even though my husband isn't here with me, I still felt like I had him with me all day.  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: