Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 25: Boyfriend Jeans!

Top: Boutique purchase (Dressin' Gaudy to be exact for all my East Texas friends)
Jeans: GAP Outlet
Wedges: GAP Outlet
Necklace: Ingrid's Jewelers
Bracelet: The Nature Gallery
Ring: I have no idea!

I LOVE my boyfriend jeans!!!  I love them because they are a size too big and every time I wear them I feel skinny.  Vain, I know!

I wore these a while back and my husband asked my what happened to my jeans.  He was asking why they had holes in them and he told me I could buy more jeans without holes if I wanted to.  I had to explain to him that I bought them on purpose that way.  Men!  




This top is fun too!  I love that it isn't horizontal stripes!  I also love that it is very blousy (blousy is a word, I looked it up:).  Although, when you are very petite, as I am, wearing blousy top may not be the best idea since they make you look bigger and shorter than you are.  Just be careful.  I tried to make myself look taller and leaner by wearing wedges.  When you wear anything with height, your posture changes for the better.  Unless, your shoes are too high and your left walking around like a velociraptor in heels.


 Anyways, I think you get the point.  




The bracelet I wore today is made from a nut (I think).  I purchased it from The Nature Gallery in Dothan, AL.  The necklace was given to me by one of the sweetest ladies I know.  Her name is Mrs. Ingrid and she owns a German Restaurant/Jewelry Store in Daleville, AL called Ingrid's Castle Cafe.  I'm not sure what kind of stone/mineral/jewel this is, but I love it!   

Happy Shopping,
Christin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this look...and I do think you look skinnier too!--not that you needed to, but woman doesn't like hearing that! :) Great combo! I have yet to find a pair of boyfriend jeans after three years of searching for the perfect fit. Need to keep looking!

Christin said...

Try GAP Outlet. Every time I am in there, I find a pair of boyfriend jeans in a variety of styles.