Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 21

Top: GAP Outlet (white)
Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger, purchased from Goodwill, (light blue)
Shoes: Old Navy (white)
Owl Necklace: purchased at Burkes Outlet
Flip Flop Necklace: purchased in Hawaii
Watch: Fossil
Silver Tiffany Bracelet: purchased at Tiffany
Bangle Bracelet: Cookie Lee


Today I kept my outfit super simple.  I was at the nail salon for a good portion of my day so I wanted to be comfortable, but still cute.      


This is a very basic tank, but it has a little crochet detail on the straps (which I love!).  Instead of buying a plain white tank, look for tanks with little details, like this one.  It takes something that would otherwise be very plain and basic, and gives it character and pop.  Subtle details are the way to go!  


I love this watch and bracelet.  My husband, Jason, bought this Tiffany bracelet for me while he was deployed to Iraq.  He even had my initials engraved on the back.  He does such a good job at buying me great jewelry!


Here is a closer look at today's outfit.


And an even closer look at my wrist bling:)


I decided to layer my necklaces today.  I love how it looks!


Isn't this flip flop necklace just precious!?!?  I bought it during my first trip to Hawaii.  It is the perfect summer time necklace!


Tomorrow's post will be a lot of fun.  Before my '365 No Shopping Challenge' officially started, I mentioned in a blog post that I had a pair of denim overalls that I needed to get rid of.  

They had to go because part of my '365 No Shopping Challenge' is to also wear every article of clothing in my closet at least once.  Now, unless I am dressing up like a rodeo clown (again), I don't want to have to wear denim overalls.  

Well, within a few minutes of that blog post my friend Erin, texted me and said that her sister Julia, was looking for a pair of denim overalls.  Really?!?!  So, I sent them to her with the stipulation that Julia had to send me pictures of herself wearing the overalls.  Yesterday, I received several pictures from Erin of her sister in said overalls.  

You will have to wait until tomorrow's blog post to see the pictures.  But let me tell you, she is ADORABLE!!!

  
Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: