Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 32: It's Getting Hot Outside!

Top: purchased from Dandy Lion Boutique (red and white)
Shorts: GAP Outlet
Shoes: Aerosoles, purchased from TJ Maxx (red)


Well, today was the hottest day of the year so far.  With temps in the high 90's, there was no way I was going to wear anything besides shorts and a tank.  I decided on this cute red and white vertical stripe top and cuffed jean shorts.  The combo was cool and cute:)  


 This is totally going to be my July 4th outfit!  Since I can't go out and buy anything for the Fourth, I'll be wearing this top with a pair of navy blue shorts.  I'm sure temps will be in the high 90"s or low 100's by that time, so I'll want to be sure I am cute and cool for all the festivities!  


I really like this top because it is very versatile.  This could be turned into a nautical look with the addition of some anchor jewelry (I have a pair of anchor earrings just dying to be worn:), and white sandals.  Wear this top with a maxi skirt and you have a completely different look too.     

Like I said, this top is so versatile.  So I'd like to know, how would you wear this top?  I'd love to hear your feedback!  Comment here or on the Facebook page.

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: