Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 35: Baby Joins The Photo Shoot

Top: TJ Maxx (multi-color)
Shorts: MK Michael Kors, purchased from TJ Maxx (hunter green)
Sandals: Kenneth Cole Reaction, purchased from TJ Maxx (brown)
Earrings: Banana Republic Factory Store (gold)
Bracelet: Charming Charlie's (gold tones)


I had a guest during today's photo session.  My baby just had to be outside with us.  I decided she needed to be part of the pictures today since I didn't want her getting ant bites or roughing up her precious little knees and/or feet.  Plus she is so darn cute!


If you are going to wear sleeves in the summer, this is the way to do it.  This top is sheer with out being see through sheer.  I am still wearing a brown tank underneath though.  I love that this top is so light and flowy.  I paired it with hunter green shorts and brown leather sandals.  The whole look feels very hippie tribal to me.   

I guess I should title this post 'Things I found at TJ Maxx".  TJ Maxx is one of my top 5 stores to shop at because a) the deals are awesome b) they have the brands you want and c) they have such a great variety that you know hardly anyone else will have the same thing you do.

Question: What is your favorite store to shop for clothing at?  Let's see if your store is in my top 5:)

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: