Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 48: My Country Look

Top: Miley Cyrus, purchased from Wal-Mart (I can't believe I admitting I bought a Miley Cyrus top!)
Skirt: Old Navy (blue jean)
Shoes: Mia, purchased from Dillard's (brown)


Since I am a Texas girl, I thought I'd show you all my Texas look.  If I were to ever go to a rodeo, (which I won't anymore because I believe they are cruel, as well as the circus) this is what I would wear.  Of course, I'd wear blue jeans and cowboy boots if the weather were cooler, but it is hot here so a denim skirt will have to do.  


I have had this skirt in so many get-rid-of piles, but I keep pulling it out.  I've never worn this skirt until today.  I think the look is cute, although is it not my everyday style.  


This top has special meaning to me because I wore it while we were having family pictures taken for our adoption family scrapbook.  

Here is our picture.  I love this picture!!! 


Tomorrow I will have a surprise for everyone.  I am taking a field trip and that's all I can say for now.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: