Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 27: Trying Something New

Crochet Top: Dandy Lion Boutique (white)
Strip Top: Target (black and white)
Shorts: GAP Outlet (pink)
Shoes: Steve Madden, purchased at Steve Madden


I decided to wear something today that I wouldn't normally wear.  I found the inspiration for this look on Pinterest.  There was a picture of a girl with a lace top over a stripped top.  I thought, "Heck, I can do that", so today I did.


My photographer caught me off guard in this first picture.  After seeing it I decided to tuck the front of the top in.  I think it looks a lot better tucked in!


Better, right?



I've had these shoes FOREVER!!!  I can't even remember which Steve Madden store I bought them from, but I do remember seeing them in the window and thinking that I had to have them.  They were so special to me when I first bought them and I wore them all the time, but now they are all stretched out and I doubt I'd ever wear them again in public, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them.    I wore them today because I knew I wasn't leaving the house and because I have to wear everything in my closet at east once during my One Year No Shopping Challenge.

Question: Do you have an article of clothing or accessory that you just cannot part with?  I have several and you will be seeing all of them during the next year.

Happy Shopping,
Christin  

No comments: