Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 30: One Month Down, 11 More To Go!

Top: Purchased from Modcloth (black and white stripes)
Shorts: J.Crew, purchased from Goodwill (gray)
Sandals: Old Navy (gray with metallic studs)
Bracelet: Tiffany (silver)
Necklace: purchased from Walmart (silver and black)


Note: I didn't want to look stupid so I looked up the correct spelling of grey/gray.  I found that it is spelled grAy in America and grEy in England.

Ok, now back to business.  I can't believe I have been at this for a whole 30 days!!!  More amazing is that I haven't shopped in 30 days!  Crazy!

When I know I am going to be running errands all day, I dress for comfort.  I also want to look cute, but comfort is what I am striving for.  Today I wore a black and white stripe, 3/4 length top with gray shorts.  



I could've worn any color shorts or pants with this top.  A black and white stripe shirt is a great staple for any wardrobe!  I can't think of a color that this wouldn't look super fanta-bulously (fantastic + fabulous) awesome with!




These shoes are a lot of fun.  They are a gray suede with muted metallic studs.  I bought them on super clearance at Old Navy years ago.  Tip: ALWAYS look through the clearance section when you are out shopping.  You never know what you may find!

Tomorrow I'll be heading to the Fort Rucker Thrift Shop to dress some forms.  I am so excited!!!  I will definitely be showing y'all pictures of what I put together tomorrow on the blog. 

Also happening tomorrow, the winner of the $30 Old Navy gift card will be announced, so be sure to check back for that!  There is still time to follow the blog so you can be entered to win!

Happy Shopping,
Christin

2 comments:

hotmomma said...

Really cute outfit and shoes! Just wanna double check since I thought I WAS following before...? I think I
am following now! Am I entered?!? :)

Christin said...

Oh yes you were entered. What is your actual name? Just curious:) only people who are members of the blog can follow it and from I've seen you've been a member since the beginning. Thank you very much!!!