Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 44: My First Visitor!

Top: Banana Republic Factory Store (black)
Shorts: LOFT (blueish green)
Shoes: GAP (black)
Necklace and Earrings: ??? (gold and black)


I am so excited today because my girl Candice came to visit!  She lives in California and was visiting her parents in Atlanta, then drove four whole hours to see little ol' me in Alabama. 

We met up with our friend Holly (center) at the pool with all 8 kids between us.   And yes, those are nasty storm clouds in the background!


t was so nice having Candice here today.  I haven't seen her in over a year and I've missed her terribly.  Plus, I had someone over the age of 9 to take pictures for me today:)





I love the emerald/jade shorts with the black top.  I used to only wear black, because I was told black was slimming.  Well, almost anything can be slimming if it fits YOUR body correctly.  


I'm not usually one to wear matching jewelry, but owls are adorable and I'll wear as much owl jewelry as possible whenever possible.

Happy Shopping,
Christin


No comments: