Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 39: Shades of Blue

Top: GAP Outlet (navy blue)
Shorts: GAp Outlet (mint)
Sandals: Old Navy (white)
Necklace: Origami Owl
Earrings: Pearl studs
Watch: Fossil (silver)


It has been a very long day!  I didn't know today would be as busy as it was when I woke up this morning.  I knew I had a lot to do so I wanted to dress comfortably and cooly (does that make sense???)  

Last week I was vigorously searching my closet for this top.  I purchased it during my last shopping trip to Destin and I really wanted to wear it.  Problem was, I couldn't find it.  I have my tanks hanging 3-4 to one hanger to save room.  They are hung with matching colors so I know exactly where to look to find any color tank.  I looked where all my blue tanks were hanging and nothing.  I couldn't find it.  I dug through boxes in my garage, I search all my drawers, I even looked through my kids closets.  I thought it was lost.

But it wasn't!  I found the top when I was getting my turquoise tank (that I wore under the top I wore on Monday) off the hanger.  It was hanging on the other side of the hanger (closest to the back wall of the closet).  I smiled and laughed a little bit because I knew last week that once I stopped looking for the top that it would appear.  That's how life is isn't it!?  Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?!


If it weren't so hot outside I would've worn my hot pink cardi with this outfit.  Navy and hot pink are AMAZING together!!!  I'll prove it to you when the weather cools down:)

My sweet husband bought me two more Origami Owl charms for our anniversary.  One is a key and the other says family.  He knows me so well!


I wore white sandals today even though I have a pair of minty teal sandals I could've worn.  However, that would be too much blue.  White brightens everything up and is the perfect color addition for any summer wardrobe!  



Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: