Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 36: Happy Father's Day!

Dress: Purchased from Dillard's (coral)
Cropped Jacket: Purchased from Charming Charlie's (hunter green)
Jewelry: Purchased from Altar'd State (multi-color)
Sandals: MK Michael Kors, purchased from TJ Maxx (brown)


First off, let me wish all Dad's out there a very Happy Father's Day!  My Dad went to be with the Lord 15 years ago, so this day is always bittersweet for me.  Making today even more bittersweet is the fact that my sweet husband Jason, and the best Daddy in the world to our three kids, had to PCS to Colorado last month.  We sure do miss him a lot, but once our adoption is finalized, we will all be back together!

I always love blogging on Sunday's because I feel like Sunday is the only day of the week I have an excuse to dress up, unless I'm teaching.  

For church today I wore a coral ( I know it looks pink in all the pictures, but it is coral I promise) maxi dress with a cute little cropped jacket.  


Here is a closer look of my sandals.  I wore these yesterday too.  These sandals are my staple summer sandal.  I wear them so much that I've had to super glue the sole back on.  I hope they last through this summer!


My jewelry coordinates with this look perfectly!  My son actually complimented my earrings today.  That never happens!  


I love the ruffle detail on the sleeves of this jacket!  The pocket also has a little bow detail.


I love how this whole look came together.  Coral and hunter green really compliment each other well!  During the winter, I am going to add touches of leopard print to this look.  I can't wait!


Happy Shopping,
Christin

2 comments:

hotmomma said...

Favorite outfit EVER. I am so in love with this jacket and this combo! I Want one now! :)

Christin said...

Thanks!!! It's funny because I've had both of these pieces for several years and I have never thought to wear them together until now. So glad I did. This has been my favorite outfit so far too!!!