Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 140: Zebra Flats? Why Not!

Top: GAP (black)
Jeans GAP
Flats: Mossimo (sequence zebra)

I spent all of Sunday in my room in my bed.  I needed to rest and medicate and hopefully get over this cold before Jason had to go back to work.  I had two outfits for Saturday, so I figured I could skip Sunday and no one would care too much.  So today is Monday and I am out of bed.  Feeling a little better and heading to Walmart (my least favorite place in the world!).  


Another blurry picture for you all.  I've decided to forgo my camera phone and use my real camera from here on out.  Your'e welcome!

I went basic with a black top and wide legged jeans.  However, I am not one to not add a little pizzaz to an outfit so I am also wearing my sequence zebra print flats.  


Fun, right?!  They are whimsical and childish, but I like them.  As I have said before, shoes are a great way to add personality to any outfit.  Do you own a pair of fun shoes?  I'd love to see a picture of them.  Email me at myclosetstyle365@yahoo.com

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: