Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 159: Sunday Color

Cardi: Banana Republic (mustard)
Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Purchased at Walmart (blue)
Shoes: Merona (burgundy)

I have been waiting for a Sunday to come along so I could wear this outfit to church.  Since we've skipped church for the last three weeks (sickness, travel and company) I finally had the opportunity to wear this look this weekend.  

I feel like this outfit is something Zooey Deschanel would wear on New Girl (except her skirt would be much shorter).  



What's not to love???  Polka Dots...LOVE!  Peter Pan collar...LOVE!  Mustard colored anything...LOVE! Blue pencil skirt...LOVE!

What do y'all think?  Too much, or just enough?  

I had my wonderful husband take this picture as soon as we got home from church.  We were all starving and he was already busy making pico while our boys were getting the guac ready.  This picture was taken after I had already dumped a slippery avocado down the front of my shirt.  We hurried to take the picture before I got any more green down the front of me.   Needless to say, the entire outfit had to be washed.  Thank God for washable fabrics!!!  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: