Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 163: Denim Diva

Top: a.n.a (denim)
Pants: a.n.a (black)
T-shirt: Merona (black)
Owl necklace and wishbone necklace (black and gold)
Boots: Bongo (brown)

I drove to Denver today to pick up my very good friend, Barbara from the airport.  We then spent the day shopping around Denver.  We had a blast the whole weekend.  I was very sad to see her go!

Anyways, I knew I'd e walking around a lot so I needed to be comfortable and I knew the weather can be very sporadic so I needed to wear layers that I could shed if need be.

This is what I came up with.



I think a chambray (fancy word for denim???) top is a must in every closet.  Sure it may come and go as a trendy item, but a good denim (layman term for chambray???) top can always be a staple in your wardrobe.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: