Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 164: Taupe Booties Making Their Debut

Dress: Purchased at Dillard's
Black tights
Jacket: Banana Republic (black)
Booties: Purchased at Target (taupe)

Confession...I did just buy these booties, but it is my birthday and these are a birthday present I bought for myself using money given to me by my in-laws.  Thanks Harvey and Brenda for the boots:)!!!

If it makes anyone feel any better about me bending my no shopping rule (technically I bought these online), let me tell you that these shoes are killer uncomfortable!!!

I was in so much pain while wearing these booties.  Are all booties this uncomfortable?  Oh well, they were meant for me to wear with dresses to church or other sit-most-of-the-time occasions.  I am hoping that some shoe inserts will help alleviate some of the pain.

As they say, "No pain, no gain".


This dress is too short for my comfort.  It is a size medium (6-8) so if anyone wants it, just let me know.  I'll send it your way.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: