Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 146: Sweet Mondays!

Top: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique (blue and white)
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Merona (blue)

Nothing worthy of writing about happened today.  I caught up on my DVR shows, watched Breaking Dawn Part 1...again (it was just as stupid as I remembered it being) and that is about it.   



These shoes are a lot of fun, but man are they uncomfortable!  I'm glad I didn't do anything today because my feet would take much moving around in these shoes.  

I guess I have a problem with buying shoes more for looks than for comfort.  I wish I could find a brand that made really cute, affordable, comfortable shoes.  Let me know if you know of any brands out there!

What do you look for when buying shoes?  Price? Comfort? Style?

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: