Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 165: Marshmallow Vest

Vest: Old Navy (white)
T-shirt: Old Navy (purple)
Jeans: Loft
Boots: Purchased at Belk (gray)

Baby it is cold outside!  Or should I say, the wind is cold outside?!  If it weren't for the wind chill, today would've been rather warm.  But alas, i am in a very windy part of the country now so wind breakers, puffy vests, gloves and scarves are beginning to make their debut once again.  

I have had this puffy vest F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!  I love it!  It is warm, easily bleached (I have three kids people) and finds those few extra pounds I may or may not have packed on:)


Every girl needs a puffy vest to keep her warm on the coldest of winter days!!!  I am actively searching for a burgundy colored one, so if anyone finds one please let me know!  I still have a little bit of birthday money from the in-laws to spend:)

Happy Shopping,
Christin 

No comments: