Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 158: I Bought Socks!

Top: Maurices (cream)
Jeans: JCP (black)
Boots: Purchased at Belk (brown)
Belt Maurice (brown)
Earrings: Banana Republic (gold)

I had a few hours to myself this evening.  What did I do?  I went to Toys R Us, Target and got a mani.  I was able to get Arianna's Christmas presents purchased tonight (one down, two to go).  I then went to Target were I bought myself some socks.  I have to tell you, I'm pretty excited about my new socks!  I don't get to buy myself any non-essential clothing so these socks were really fun for me to buy.  Plus, I've had some of my socks since college (gross, I know) so it was time to buy new socks to replace the old.   

Jason asked me why I was so dressed up to go to the toy store.


I didn't think I was that dressed up.  

What do y'all think?  Nice shopping outfit? or Too much?

Happy Shopping (for socks too),
Christin

No comments: