Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 149: Crochet Thursday

Top: Purchased at The Dandy Lion Boutique (white)
Tank: Old Navy (pink)
Jeans: GAP
Sandals: Merona (brown)
Cardi: LOFT (blue)

I don't know why I get so far behind on my blog sometimes, but mornings like today are great for catching up!

When I woke up Thursday I had a lot to do to get ready for the arrival of my in-laws this weekend.  I had to head to town to pick up a few things.  I thought it was warm outside, so I word a crochet tank with a light cardi, jeans rolled up and sandals.  However, once I was in town and really outside, I quickly realized it was chilly!!!  The wind will go right through you here!  I was not dressed for the weather (story of my life lately) and neither was Arianna (poor baby).  

Lesson learned!  I know carry a jacket in my car for myself and each of my kids.  You just never know how cold it will be outside.


I like mixing colors.  I'm not one to be too matchy matchy.  My husband actually told me he liked my outfit today.  Not that he doesn't normally like my outfits, but he especially liked this one.  It may have been the low cut top now that I think about it.  Whatever, a compliment is a compliment and I appreciate it:)

Oh, and I hope you all have noticed how much I wear these same distressed boyfriend jeans.  Super duper versatile!  Have you gotten yourself a pair yet???

Happy Shopping,
Christin


No comments: