Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 162: It Ain't Always Pretty People

Top: Purchased at Dandy Lion Boutique
Pants: GAP cargo (brown)
Sandals: Target (gold-ish)

The weather today was really weird.  This morning it was super duper cold, then this afternoon it was super duper warm, then again super duper cold in the evening.  I changed clothes so many times today it was ridiculous!  For whatever reason, I decided on these pants and this top.  I love this top mainly because of the owl.  Who doesn't love an owl shirt???



I was bound a determined to wear these pants today only because I haven't been able to wear them for a very long time (my fat butt wouldn't fit in them) but today I was able to wear them without my muffin top spilling over:).  YAY!!!  Problem is...I don't really know how to wear these pants.  They can be rolled up at the bottom or left long.  I wore them both ways during the duration of the day.  

I had no idea what kind of shoes to wear with these pants either.  Sandals or flip flops seemed to be the only good option.  And it was a fine option until I had to walk my oldest kid to basketball practice at night and my toes nearly froze off.

With all that being said, I need your help!  I really want to keep these pants in my closet, but I need ideas on how to wear them.  What kind of tops will look good with bard brown cargo pants?  What kinds of shoes should I wear?  

You know it is bad when you ask your 9 year old to take your picture and he replies, "In that?" with a look of disgust on his face.  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: