Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 152: Stay-cay Sunday

Sweater: Purchased at Ross (black)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Purchased at Belk (gray)
Earrings: Purchased at Maurices

We took Jason's parents to Royal Gorge Canyon today.  It was a little over an hour trip so we decided to skip church and head up there in the morning.  I can't even find the words to describe the beauty of the gorge!  It was incredible!!!  We have to drive up pretty high, then get out and walk down towards the ledge.  There is am amazing bridge that goes across the gorge.  However, the bridge and most of the area of the Royal Gorge (including the railroad) are still closed due to the wildfires.  It is a shame because I would love to experience the whole thing while I am here.  Hopefully it will all be reopened in May!

That all being said, I wore a sweater, jeans and boots.  Pretty typical attire for me during the colder months:)


Question:  What is your Fall wardrobe like???

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: