Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 161: Nacho Poncho

Poncho sweater: Old Navy (oatmeal)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Purchased at Belk
Tee: Target (brown)

I guess this sweater is considered a poncho?  I honestly don't know.  I bought this sweater years ago at Old Navy on the super clearance rack.  I had a black one sort of like it, but it was much more hideous looking and I got rid of it after several people told me I looked fat wearing it.  Oaky, I'm sure they used more gentle terms than that, but that is basically what they were saying.

Anyways, I'm glad I held on to this one!  Especially since these poncho, sweater, cape things are trendy this season.  I browse websites all the time looking at the seasons latest trends and trying to figure out how I'm going to make the clothes in my closet work.  I noticed this morning several of my favorite websites are selling very similar PO-TERS (pocho + sweater). 


Woo-Hoo!!!  I'm still trendy!!!

So, what do you consider this?  A sweater?  A poncho?  A cape?  I personally like PO-TER.  I think it'll catch on:)

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: