Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 147: Teacher Conference Tuesday

Top: I don't remember where I purchased this top (teal)
Pants: Merona, Purchased at Target (jean trousers)
Shoes: Payless
Watch: Betsey Johnson
Earrings: Banana Republic

Both boys had teacher conferences today after school.  I love that this school coordinates teacher conferences if you have more than one child attending the school so you don't have to keep coming back for conferences.  Their conferences were one after the other.  AWESOME!!!  What is also awesome is that both of my boys scored the highest possible on their report cards in all subjects.  Granted, Nate is only in Kindergarten (for the second time), but he is still excelling academically.  Thomas is going to start the schools GT program right after Fall break.  I couldn't be a prouder Mom! 


I wore my teal top with jean trousers and animal print wedges.  My watch is also animal print, but it is hard to tell (sorry).

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: