Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 156: Need More Color!!!

Boyfriend Swaeter: Old Navy
Tee: GAP
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Old Navy (gold)

My BGF (best German friend) Tina told me I needed more color in my winter wardrobe.  I told her to send me some gift cards (that's not cheating, right?!?!?!) and I would be more than happy to go out and buy a more colorful wardrobe.  She laughed:/  Anyways, she is right.  I so need more color.  I tend to be the sort of person that loves to wear darker colors when it is cold outside and brighter colors when it is warm outside.  

Well, today I dressed drab and dreary. 


   
Why do I always tilt my head like that???

Anyways, dark colors, no fun!  Next time I wear this cardi I'll be sure to wear a bright top underneath it!  

What color/kind of top would you wear under this cardi?  I need suggestions.  I have a very limited cold weather wardrobe and will have to be extra creative if I'm going to make it through the winter with out breaking down and raiding the nearest TJ Maxx.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

1 comment:

Jess Schumacher said...

I would vote turquoise...but I love turquoise colors :)