Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 145: I Think This is a Repeat

Top: Purchased at Nordstroms (burgundy)
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: ? (animal print)

I may or may not have worn this outfit already since starting this blog.  I don't remember.  Anyways, we left New Mexico today.  The weather was much warmer outside so I was able to wear one of the outfits I packed for the trip and not have to re-wear my one sweater or my husbands jacket.  



The sun was so bright that I had to keep my eyes closed until Jason said "3".  

This is a fun beaded top that I paired with my GAP wide legged jeans.  I love burgundy and animal print together, so naturally I wore my favorite animal print flats with this outfit.  

Great outfit for traveling in and attempting to look somewhat stylish at the same time.

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: