Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 144: Balloon Fiesta!

Jacket: My husbands
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Toms (navy blue)

I mentioned yesterday that I didn't pack for the weather in New Mexico.  I knew it would be chilly in the mornings and the evenings so I packed my jean jacket.  That's it for outer wear.  On Saturday morning we went to the New Mexico Balloon Fiesta.  I was amazing!!!  I am amazed at the creativity and craftsmanship that go into making these hot air balloons.

We bought tickets for the a.m. flights so that meant waking up at 3:30am to be out there by 5:00am.  IT WAS COLD!!!  Jason was sweet enough to let me wear his fleece jacket and wear his gloves.  


Here I am with my very handsome (and baby carrying) husband, Jason.  Arianna was asleep in her backpack (lucky kid!).  We were photo-bombed by our son, Thomas.  Notice the rabbit ears behind my head.  

Question:  Have you ever packed completely wrong for a trip?  What did you do to remedy the situation?  

Happy Shopping,
Christin

No comments: