Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 151: Sweater Saturday

Sweater: Purchased at Ross (orange)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Boots: Coach
Earrings: Banana Republic

It is finally sweater weather around here.  Woo Hoo!!!  I love sweater weather.  I love the colder crisp in the air.  All of my memories of being stationed in Northern New York (Fort Drum to be exact) are flooding back to me.  I have to get myself back in to a cold weather state of mind:)  


I wanted to be sure Jason got my pretty orchid in the picture.  I have another, but it is all but dead.  Poor thing! 

Anyways, I love these boots!  I purchased them years ago in a Coach store in Syracuse, New York.  I like them because they have multiple colors and can be worn with sooooo much!  Have I mentioned how much I appreciate clothing with versatility??? 

I think I have:)

Happy Shopping,
Christin


1 comment:

hotmomma said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the boots!!!!!! :)